Remote Users are now able to use WEB Browser to access any application in the HQ’s Server.
Windows Application Web Accessible – Cloud Computing
ServerLink Web automatically web-enable your Windows applications
ServerLink WEB is a valuable option you “Must Have”. Java-based, it enables you to start remote sessions or RemoteApp with any browser (IE, Netscape, Chrome, Firefox, Safari…). Enjoy the easiest remote access from any place with an Internet connection and a standard browser.
Remotely connecting back to your office’s Accounting System can never be so SIMPLE, FAST & AFFORDABLE with ServerLink’s Terminal Service on Web Browser
Simple to use, ServerLink WEB is a great option to buy now. The best part is, only one single port is requested to open a web session and ServerLink WEB automatically recognizes the server address and the port number from the user’s browser (HTTP or HTTPS). Many features like web print, inside/outside browser and seamless application from the web are included. ServerLink WEB is much more outstanding than any other technology to web-enable existing Windows application.
Features & Benefits
Using the ServerLink WEB option, administrators can publish standard Windows-based applications via a Web page. This is especially useful for frequently updated, hard-to-distribute applications; applications that are infrequently used by a large number of users; or for cases in which large amounts of data must be manipulated over low-bandwidth connections. ServerLink WEB provides the following benefits:[su_list icon=”icon: chevron-right”]
- Users do not have to manually download and install the client.
- Administrators can quickly change a Web page to point users to a new or updated application on the same or different server.
- Users or administrators can roam to a different desktop and quickly access an application or desktop by simply knowing a URL.
- Users or administrators can roam to a different desktop and quickly access an application or desktop by simply knowing a URL
- If any application is ever updated, users will automatically pick up the new version when they navigate to the Web page.
- Supports both HTTP and HTTPS.
- Supports a Java-based Universal Printing functionality.
ServerLink WEB provides significant benefits to the following groups:[su_list icon=”icon: chevron-right”]
- Users who need to access JWTS server hosted applications from ‘unmanaged’ devices.
- Administrators seeking simple ways to distribute Windows-based applications.
- Administrators who can quickly change a Web page to point users to a new or updated application on the same or different server.
- Systems Administrators who manage Windows servers using a Web Access feature.
ServerLink WEB is the best solution for employees who need to access your applications from different locations. Whether a dedicated PC/Laptop is present or not, users can even access the application from an Internet Cafe.