Print to Any Printer Model on Local PC[su_list icon=”icon: chevron-right”]
- Universal Printer
- Print to any printer model available on the client’s PC
- No printer driver required to setup on “Server”
- No printer compatibility problems
Enquire now and getfree trial
Advanced ServerLink Universal Printer
The ServerLink Universal Printer option offers you a great option: the freedom to print documents from any place and from any PCs. How does it work? When you select ServerLink Universal Printer, the document to print will automatically be converted into a PDF file and this PDF file is automatically pushed to the user’s workstation. Because ServerLink is based on fast Virtual Channel connections, the Universal Printer does an excellent job without having to map any local disk drives or local printers. Not less than 4 advanced printing options can be chosen:[su_list icon=”icon: chevron-right”]
- Local PDF preview: the document will be pushed and the local PDF Reader will be opened automatically with the generated PDF file. The user will be free to print it or save a copy on his local disk drive. The local PDF reader will be used to preview the document and any of them can be selected. At least one PDF reader needs to be installed (Acrobat Reader, FoxIT, Acrobat Writer…) on the user’s PC.
- Printing on the user’s local default printer: The document will be automatically pushed to the user’s local default printer. The local printing driver is included in the ServerLink connection client. So, nothing special should be set on the local PC to print on the default printer.
- Selecting a local printer: The user can select any one of the suitable local printers. For example, he or she may select his local DeskJet printer for his on-going prints but prefer to select the first floor shared fast colour printer to print his monthly reports. The local printing driver is included in the ServerLink connection client.
- Streaming mode on the default printer: for large documents, the PDF file is split into 2 pages per 2 pages transfer/print process. As a result, a 500 pages document will quickly start to print and the user will not have to wait for all of the 500 pages to load to see the first page printed. The network bandwidth will also be protected as the system rests one second for every two pages printed.